Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont delivers an address to the regional parliament in Barcelona on Tuesday following a disputed independence referendum that has plunged Spain into a deep political crisis.
His address to the regional parliament is scheduled to take place at 6pm local time (4pm GMT). Click on the player below to watch it live on FRANCE 24.
- Terrorist Are Entering Europe Posing As Refugees - Libyan PM
- Immigrant in UK for just 3 weeks raped girl, 14, by holding broken glass to her throat
- Report: Armed Group Is Stopping Migrants From Leaving Libya
- New UK government rules will force UK banks to search bank accounts for illegal immigrants
- Council Worker Loses Job For Attending Tommy Robinson Protest March